"You are NEVER defeated until you QUIT"
Please contact me for consulting opportunities
Please contact me if you think I may be a good fit for a position you know of
Please contact me if you are interested in interviewing me for a story
Please contact me if you are interested in having me speak at your conference, class, or event
I was selected to participate as a panelist in the WebRTC Conference and Expo 2013 on Nov 20, 2013 at 1:50 pm in Santa Clara, CA. My Panel is in the CONSUMER - BEYOND TELECOM TRACK Panel Discussion Title is: Gaming & Beyond # C2-2 The WebRTC Conference and Expo allows enterprises, service providers, Web application providers, investors and developers to gather together to advance standards, discover the most promising emerging applications for WebRTC and explore how WebRTC is set to revolutionize the way we communicate by allowing true browser-to-browser communications http://www.webrtcworld.com/conference/west/agenda.aspx
Offering services as Unified Com & Collaboration- Cloud Services Consultant; • Engages w/ C-level executives & owners of SMB clients on go-to-market strategy, channel readiness and enablement, sales targeting and execution - for UCC solutions: including subscription - cloud based, as a service delivery models (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS), "Internet of Everything" thought leadership, WebRTC applications and mobility.
Responsible for driving revenue and growth for managed and hosted video solutions.
Glowpoint provides cloud managed video services that make delivery of consistently high-quality videoconferencing and telepresence service as simple as the Internet, between any endpoint, network and business.
Western US - Regional services sales leader for IBM's Cisco Telepresence practice. Video and collaborative communications consultant and solution architect to C-level execs at global enterprises.
Part of Western Region SME team responsible for client facing consulting engagements centered around IBM's suite of services and products in UC (Unified Com, IPTel, UM, Contact Center, Networking, Mobility, Wireless & Telecom Exp Mgmt)
Southern California based VAR/ regional network integrator and consulting firm, targeting Enterprise accounts; Cisco advanced technology, IP communications certified and
• First executive chosen for new role requiring skills in sales/business development/marketing - simultaneously applied across multiple channels; ultimately accountable for prospecting, qualifying and closing of direct and indirect sales for a start up, XML based - IP telephony application software provider.
• New business launched by telecom carrier – first individual hired to lead sales, marketing and business development initiatives to develop a VAR channel to deliver advanced, IP based hosted contact center solutions to mid market accounts. Developed channel partnership agreements with Avaya, Cisco and Inter-Tel resellers.
• Identified and lead the recruitment of complimentary partnerships including VARs, applications software providers and cooperative competitors; developed revenue actualizing relationships with Avnet Enterprise Solutions, SpeechWorks and Dimension Data
• Participated in developing go to market strategy on several key technologies for addition to the VISTA solution portfolio including: Avaya – Interaction Center, IP Office and Microsoft CRM, Cisco - Internet Service Node (ISN), Internet Protocol Contact Centers (IPCC) Enterprise & Express and Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM).
* Responsible for raising $3.5M in capital from debt and private equity offering
* Featured presenter at Service Networks/ISPCON Fall 2002 on using ROI to sell technology services
* Managed sales and marketing with P&L responsibility for Ingram Micro and Cisco Systems accounts.
* Business Developer and Sales Executive focused on outsourced professional services opportunities in US enterprises. Providing planning, design, implementation, training, and support of applications for voice/video/data over IP, unified messaging, multi-device/multi-network wireless, building broadband solutions and telecommunication operations support systems.
* Managed sales & marketing P/L for a $35M consultative, network integrator and VAR division of Global 1000.
* Founder - responsible for raising $3.5M in capital for systems/network integration/services company.
* Executive in charge of advanced networking, client/server and managed services division of INC.500 global leasing company. Served U.S, Pacific Rim, European and Latin American enterprise customers.
storage systems for midrange computers
A glimpse into the mind of an incredibly successful Cloud Sales Executive !
Aug 16, 2013